Sheep's Wool Insulation Batts
We do not ship Havelock Wool products - PICKUP IN OUR VANCOUVER PICKUP LOCATION or call us to request a transfer to our Pender Island store!
***WE ARE NOT STOCKING R7 Batts at this time. Peel R20 or R13 Batts in half to get a thinner batt for use in Vans.
100% Natural Sheep's Wool Batt Insulation is a high-performance and eco-friendly alternative to conventional insulation.
- Harmful chemicals are in your walls; wool filters the air and improves indoor air quality. The amino acids in wool irreversibly bond with formaldehyde, NOₓ and SO2 on a molecular level.
- Moisture and climate control – moisture and mold happen in your walls. Wool absorbs and adsorbs it against 65% relative humidity.
- Suppresses mold and mildew – natural keratin prevents the spread of mold and mildew.
- Absorbs sound – wool exceeds other forms of insulation as an acoustic buffer.
- Thermal conductivity – wool batts are industry standard at 3.6 per inch; loose-fill outperforms at 4.3 per inch.
- Resists fire – wool will not support a flame below 1100F; conforms to Class A of the ASTM E84 test.
- All-natural – wool insulation is entirely renewable and sustainable.
- Long-lasting – inherent characteristics allow stated R-values to exceed other forms of insulation.
- No off-gassing – natural characteristics make our insulation devoid of harmful chemicals.
- Installs easily – blow-in and batts are installed like other mediums but with no protection required.
|R-Value||Stud Spacing||Batt Size (in)||Batts per bag||Sq ft per bag|