Sheep's Wool Blown-in (Loose Fill) Insulation
WE DO NOT SHIP THIS PRODUCT - PICKUP IN OUR VANCOUVER PICKUP LOCATION or call us to request a transfer to our Pender Island store!
100% Natural Sheep's Wool Batt Insulation is a high-performance and eco-friendly alternative to conventional insulation.
At an R-value of R4.3 per inch, Blown in insulation provides better insulation value in the same space as batt insulation. Comes in a 25 lb bag with a coverage of 22.13 cubic feet per bag. 21 bags per pallet.
With a minimum purchase of one pallet of Loose Fill insulation, you are eligible for a free 10-day blower rental ($1000 deposit to be refunded on return of blower). Regular rate for blower rental is $50/day. Please contact us directly to arrange blower rental.
Benefits of Havelock Wool Insulation:
- Harmful chemicals are in your walls; wool filters the air and improves indoor air quality. The amino acids in wool irreversibly bond with formaldehyde, NOₓ and SO2 on a molecular level.
- Moisture and climate control – moisture and mold happen in your walls. Wool absorbs and adsorbs it against 65% relative humidity.
- Suppresses mold and mildew – natural keratin prevents the spread of mold and mildew.
- Absorbs sound – wool exceeds other forms of insulation as an acoustic buffer.
- Thermal conductivity – wool batts are industry standard at 3.6 per inch; loose-fill outperforms at 4.3 per inch.
- Resists fire – wool will not support a flame below 1100F; conforms to Class A of the ASTM E84 test.
- All-natural – wool insulation is entirely renewable and sustainable.
- Long-lasting – inherent characteristics allow stated R-values to exceed other forms of insulation.
- No off-gassing – natural characteristics make our insulation devoid of harmful chemicals.
- Installs easily – blow-in and batts are installed like other mediums but with no protection required.