Pure Canadian Yellow Beeswax Block - 1 LB (454g)
Beeswax is made by worker bees through special wax-secreting glands, and is used by them to build the honeycomb that stores honey.
This premium cosmetic grade Canadian beeswax is filtered to 1 micron, and is sold in a one pound block.
Beeswax has a nearly endless list of uses. Some of our favourites are listed below. Needless to say, everyone needs a regular supply of beeswax!
- Balms and Lotions
- Furniture Polish
- Waxed cotton food wraps
- Waterproofing shoes, jackets, or other fabric/canvas items
- Protecting metal tools from rust
- Natural filler for small holes in wooden trim
- Lubricating drawer slides
- Greasing baking pans
- Seasoning Cast Iron
- Unsticking zippers
- Styling Hair
- Sealing an envelope the old-school way
- Grafting fruit trees
- Waxing thread
- Polishing leather shoes
- Cheese waxing
You get the picture. There are literally thousands of uses for this amazing product. Stock up now!
Blocks are Handmade in Brockville, Ontario, Canada.